West Springfield Thu 1/10: More Green for your Wallet: Energy and Business Efficiency
Part I: MassSave and/or Eversource on Efficiency and Heat Pumps
We'll be talking about energy efficiency and new technology to replace existing heat equipment, including high efficiency boilers, furnaces, and heat pumps.
This part of the presentation will be given by Joe Robinson of MassSave. If we can, we'll have Eversource send a representative as well, and we may cover the Columbia Gas explosions and response.
Part II: Interview with Mary Thayer and Doug Thayer
There's no better way to learn than by listening to and asking questions of an experienced family business. Mary Thayer and her son Doug Thayer will be sitting for an interview about calculating return on investment, making regular inspections, and tenant-proofing apartments. This is all part of running an efficient business.
Thursday, January 10th
RHAGS Meeting Agenda
- 5:30pm Sign-in and Networking
- Cash bar
- Networking draws from Springfield, West Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee, Ludlow, Wilbraham, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Agawam, Southwick, Southampton, Easthampton, Northampton, Westhampton, Hadley, South Hadley, Granby, Amherst, Belchertown, Ware, Palmer, Warren, Monson, and Hampden.
- 6:00pm Buffet dinner
- 6:40pm State-wide Business Update and Member Minutes
- 7:00pm Local Updates
- 7:05pm Legal Update
- 7:10pm Energy Efficiency: MassSave
- 7:50pm Business Efficiency: Thayer Interview
- 8:30pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors Close
< a href="https://goo.gl/maps/KzawXzjsyk92">Munich Haus< /a>
13 Center St
Chicopee, MA 01013
< a href="https://goo.gl/maps/cJLXQ8R6f7t">Springfield Country Club< /a>
1375 Elm St
West Springfield, MA 01089
- Hot buffet dinner, incl. salad and rolls
- Cash bar
- Hot Coffee & Tea
- Dessert (cookies, brownies, and blondies)
*Dietary restrictions: purchase an early-bird ticket and email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will accommodate you.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Public: $40
- Members: $35
- Early bird, reserve seven days prior by12pm:
- Public: $38
- Members: $30
Nametags are printed for all early-bird tickets and < a href="https://masslandlords.net/rhags/join">premium members< /a>.
- First time attendees: Join as a member before leaving the event, your public ticket will be credited toward membership.
- Members: Bring a first-time attendee who joins at the event, your membership will be extended by one month free. No limit.