Hello and Welcome,
This is an adult trip for women and men. This trip will give donations to Springfield Shiners Hospital. Individuals will be responsible for bringing and buying their own food and drinks. The bus will stop once on the way going (15-minute break to purchase breakfast or snack for the bus) and the bus will stop once on the way back home a (20-minute break to purchase a snack or dinner for the bus). This is not a church trip therefore, note that if you do not like being around certain people do not join us on the trip.
THE BUS TRIP WILL BE ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26. 2019 < a title="Exciting Shopping Trip - Join us for FUN" href="https://www.simon.com/mall/arundel-mills" target="_blank">Arundel-Mills Mall < /a>
- The bus will be leaving from Kohl’s on Boston Road at 6:00 a.m. on time. Plan to be there 15 minutes early!
- The first 2 seats on each side will be reserved for the trip coordinators
- You may bring music, DVD's and your own individual drinks but no large cooler’s
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner- on your own, (Everyone will be able to purchase food at the Arundel Mills Mall in the Food Court only). https://www.simon.com/mall/arundel-mills -----the link is included for you to browse ahead of time.
- Shopping will be from approximately 12 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Arundel Mills Mall only!
- We will have a 50/50 raffle
- A free raffle for (4) prizes
- We are not responsible for any items you leave
- Please be on time going and coming and be respectful to others traveling with the group!
- We will leave you if you are not back on time, therefore please have alternative transportation if you cannot be on time!
Please contact me by email (email@example.com) only for further information. We will need to know, to confirm you are attending no later than Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. by sending an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) only. Once I receive your email, you will get the schedule and other information.
We look forward to seeing you, thank you Dee